Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yu Chen <uw...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de> on 2002/09/25 02:52:05 UTC

A continuous response every 5 seconds and thread in Server side. Stream?

Hi, all.
In fact I can and must (according to requires) do thread in the Server with a java.util.Timer so that (for instance) some clients can repeated measure some properties(dates) from the server, but... for a continuous response from the repeated thread what can I do? Must I use a strem? As I know in axis streaming is not sustained, not? Or is there any another way?
Any help appreciated.

Chen