Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2008/04/08 22:48:37 UTC

Does Struts 2 support loading FreeMarker templates from a remote server?

According to the following page, Struts 2 supports loading FreeMarker
templates from the webapp or classpath:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/freemarker.html

However, it doesn't appear to support loading them from a remote
server (i.e. http://localhost/freemarker). Is this a limitation of
Struts 2's FreeMarker support?

Thanks,

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: Does Struts 2 support loading FreeMarker templates from a remote server?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I think you would have to add a template loader
FreemarkerManager:getTemplateLoader

musachy

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.