Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 17:46:16 UTC

Error is coming as "null" for Top5 samplers in html dashboard report

Hi,

I am running the test non gui mode and trying to generate the dashboard
after the run. But the top 5 errors is coming as "null" in the report
instead of 0, some error or blank.

I tried with commenting and making the value as false for the
"jmeter.reportgenerator.exclude_tc_from_top5_errors_by_sampler" in the
properties file. But ,still the error is exit. What I am missing here.

1.
[image: Inline image 1]

2. When there is any error the other columns are still coming as null

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]
What I need to do to avoid this "null" value.

Thanks!

Re: Error is coming as "null" for Top5 samplers in html dashboard report

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
We only got the csv.
Mailing list filters attachment.
Create a bug and attach everything.
Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Error is coming as "null" for Top5 samplers in html dashboard report

Posted by Sankar Das <00...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,