Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/02 21:57:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 2.5.0 RC0

Just a quick update. We are working through some system test issues and
hope to have a passing build today or tomorrow. Once we have a blue build,
I'll work on RC1 and send out a new vote thread.

In the mean time, please feel free to continue testing RC0 and looking for
blocker bugs.

Thanks!
David

--