Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2002/08/29 17:03:55 UTC

Problems with auto db table generation

Hello

I am trying to convert a webapp that uses oracle 8i over to Postgresql
7.2.1, and have had 2 problems so far:

1.  Changing the manual db creation flag to true doesnt prevent turbine
from running the creation scripts.  Are there other files I need to edit
before running init for this change to occur?

2.  The scripts that Turbine creates for Postgres are failing due to a
parse error.  The error seems to be comming from the following:

	OBJECTDATA OID (1000)

As far as I know, oid's are not variable length and they are system
generated so I dont think this is the appropriate type for this column.
However, I really dont know how Turbine is using this column to
determine the correct type.  Could someone using Postresql provide me
with a sample line from one of their working scripts?

Thanks

-bill