Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by hi...@free.fr on 2004/11/08 17:44:52 UTC

SA using blacklists ?.

How can I check if Spamassassin is really doing domain lookups ?.
( I have a list like this in local.cf :

blacklist_from *@domain1
blacklist_from *@domain2)

I also have another cf file for drug contents , how can I specify spamassassin
to use it ?.

I have a lot of false positives..
/hitete

Re: SA using blacklists ?.

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> >I also have another cf file for drug contents , how can I specify
spamassassin
> >to use it ?.
>
> Sa will always try to parse all .cf files in /etc/mail/spamassassin/.
Thus,
> you only need to copy a file there and restart spamd to use it.

But note that antidrug is already part of 3.0, so your local rules may no
longer be needed.

        Loren

Re: SA using blacklists ?.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 11:44 AM 11/8/2004, hitete@free.fr wrote:
>How can I check if Spamassassin is really doing domain lookups ?.
>( I have a list like this in local.cf :
>
>blacklist_from *@domain1
>blacklist_from *@domain2)

Try running a message with one of those from domains in it through SA?