Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by vlad dev <vl...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 14:48:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1602006 ... xml beans 2.6

One really annoying thing about XMLBeans 2.3.0 is that there is no
sources for this version in the maven central repository:
http://search.maven.org/#search|gav|1|g%3A%22org.apache.xmlbeans%22%20AND%20a%3A%22xmlbeans%22

Thus, +1 from me for upgrading it to at least 2.5 one day.

Vlad