Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/03 00:27:11 UTC

[Lucene.Net] NuGet package

Hi all,
sorry if this has already been discussed.
I was thinking that adding a NuGet package for Lucene.net would really be
good as this is now the default way to get libraries into developers
projects.

So, if this is not already in the roadmap, it would be cool to add it, and
I'm available to take ownership of that task.

Simone

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"

Re: [Lucene.Net] NuGet package

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.
good stuff... than no need to do it :)