Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2004/11/06 17:39:08 UTC

[GT2004] I've put my presentation online, could others do the same?

I have put my presentation files in
/www/www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/events/gt2004/presentations on
cvs.apache.org so that they can be found (once mirrors are updated) at
http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi.

Could other speakers do the same (unless Steven or someone from the
team has them all in one place and could copy them there?).

GT speakers who don't have access to this machine are welcome to give
me a download URL for their files and I'll put them there - it would be
good to have all the material in one place.

-Bertrand

Re: [GT2004] I've put my presentation online, could others do the same?

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 6 Nov 2004, at 16:39, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I have put my presentation files in
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/cocoon/events/gt2004/presentations on
> cvs.apache.org so that they can be found (once mirrors are updated) at
> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi.
>
> Could other speakers do the same (unless Steven or someone from the
> team has them all in one place and could copy them there?).
>
> GT speakers who don't have access to this machine are welcome to give
> me a download URL for their files and I'll put them there - it would
> be good to have all the material in one place.

Done

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

Re: [GT2004] I've put my presentation online, could others do the same?

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 06/nov/04, alle 19:58, Bertrand Delacretaz ha scritto:

> Le 6 nov. 04, à 18:57, Ugo Cei a écrit :
>> ...I'll certainly do it ... as soon as you do a chmod g+w on that
>> directory.
>
> oops sorry ;-)
> Should be ok now.
>
> -Bertrand

Uploaded. Thanks.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/

Re: [GT2004] I've put my presentation online, could others do the same?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.