Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <ku...@sbb.ch> on 2008/12/12 08:59:56 UTC

Please Unsubscribe me

I'd like to unsubscribe from this list. Apparently, the unsubscribtion procedure doens't work, since I've tried a few times and never got any confirmation. But the message are still coming in.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Re: Please Unsubscribe me

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)
<ku...@sbb.ch> wrote:
> I'd like to unsubscribe from this list. Apparently, the unsubscribtion procedure doens't work, since I've tried a few times and never got any confirmation. But the message are still coming in.
>
> Can anybody help?

If you're having trouble with the automated procedure, then send an
email to users-owner@maven.apache.org, which should reach one of the
(human) moderators.

--
Wendy

Posted by Scott Ryan <sc...@theryansplace.com>.
Make sure you check you spam folder.  Sometimes the unsubscribes go
there and if you don't confirm the unsubscribe it does not fully
unsubscribe you.

Scott Ryan
President/CTO
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.