Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org> on 2004/08/11 15:59:43 UTC

svn viewcvs link

On http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ the old cvs viewcvs link is aging
  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/
Should we add a link to the new svn viewcvs?
  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/?root=Apache-SVN

I would do it, but I still do not dare update the website
...how many steps are there again? :)

--Tim Larson

Re: svn viewcvs link

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi Tim,

On 11 Aug 2004, at 14:59, Tim Larson wrote:

> On http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ the old cvs viewcvs link is aging
>   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/
> Should we add a link to the new svn viewcvs?
>   http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/?root=Apache-SVN

We need to rewrite the docs to reflect svn, too (eg
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html ). It's on my todo
list for the second I get some free time, but if anyone else beats me
to it, I won't be too upset!

> I would do it, but I still do not dare update the website
> ...how many steps are there again? :)

There's about 50,000 steps IIRC ;-)

Maybe you could risk rebuilding the website with some support in IRC?

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/