Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 08:24:34 UTC

Re: Sample Code to create two streaming connections in java client

Please check openmeetings-screenshare project, Core.java
It creates the connection and uses it to send video frames
Can't provide you with code samples due to lack of laptop and internet :(

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Sonia SWEngineer <sw...@gmail.com>.
Will do. Thanks very much Maxim.