Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ch...@dvbern.ch on 2001/02/15 11:05:38 UTC

Register new projects to Tomcat

Hi!

It seems to be a silly question, but it's the first time I use Tomcat.
I have a question about administrate Tomcat.
I`ve wrote the url "http://localhost:8080/admin/index.html" in the address
field of my browser.
After I clicked on the link Context Admin, a dialog requested the name and
password for the network login. But my normally login doesn't work.

Is there another way to add a project to Tomcat as to edit the file
<<server.xml>> ? Is there a user- interface for publishing and register new
web - projects?

Best regards,

Christoph Gurtner

Christoph Gurtner
DV Bern AG
mailto:Christoph.Gurtner@dvbern.ch  /
Briefpost:  Sulgenauweg 40 ,  CH-3007 Bern  BE
Telefon:  +41 31 378 24 24
Telefax:  +41 31 378 24 74