Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/10/07 16:33:32 UTC

Re: Call for 4.3 and 4.2.1 Release Managers!

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 03:55:27PM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> > On Sep 20, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com> wrote:

I'm actually going to have to pass on this. Also, given the idea of
breaking up the work, perhaps someone can volunteer the list of "rolls"
and others can step up to take each of the partial RM rolls for 4.3?

-chip

RE: Call for 4.3 and 4.2.1 Release Managers!

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

[Animesh>] While I had created and updated the 4.3 page with dates it was not explicitly called out since I was expecting the to-be release manager to state that. We are already passed the feature proposal date of 9/30, does anyone think that the feature proposal last day should be extended to Friday 10/11 giving 72 hour notice. I prefer not to change and stick to the original dates as below.

Feature freeze : 10/31
Code Freeze : 11/29
RC : 12/23 (This is close to Christmas, so either we pull in by couple of days, or make it first week of Jan)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudstack+4.3+Release

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
+1.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@angani.co>.
That is fine .
So lets wait and see what the rest of the community has to say .
:-)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.