Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Phillip Hellewell <ss...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/07 05:36:14 UTC

Re: Heap overflow in deploy:deploy

With Maven 3.0.1 I am still running into this bug.  It's been 1/2 year; any
ETA on when it will be fixed?  Could Maven use an alternative to httpclient?

I have a component with five zip classifiers ranging in size from 80MB to
800MB.  I had to adjust my max heap size to 2.5GB before it would deploy
without a heap overflow.

Phillip

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
No, Nexus is not "WebDAV compliant" (you cannot mount repository as a drive
for example).
But YES, you can use DAV wagon to deploy to it.

You need build extension with DAV wagon _and_ modify your deploy URL.

Thanks,
~t~

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Phillip Hellewell <ss...@gmail.com>.