Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by hathach <th...@tinyusb.org> on 2016/09/23 15:26:20 UTC

Notify with more than 20 bytes

Hi Everyone,

I am doing throughput testing specifically with notification characteristics
for sending sensor data from nrf52dk to mobile. I use
ble_gattc_notify_custom(buffer, size) without any issues, except when the
buffer is > 20 bytes, it seems to be truncated
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mynewt-core/blob/master/net/nimble/host/
src/ble_att_clt.c#L74  and mobile app only receive exactly 20 bytes. It is
not a problem at all for application to manage this (breaking into 20
bytes/packet) or maybe I haven't used the correct API and/or miss something.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Ha Thach