Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/04/18 15:13:20 UTC

SoapMapping Registry

Hi,

I am trying to write a client to connect ot a MS Soap Service.

The return type is a double.

I have some code from Terry Truta, from a few weeks ago, which has the
following line of code.

Can someone please explain this line and the parameters, and what do I need
to do to receive a double?

 smr.mapTypes (Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC, new QName("double", "Result"),
null,null, sd);

Tia
Suren

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.

R: SoapMapping Registry

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@logicapiu.it>.
SoapMapping RegistryHi,
from what I understood by myself developing such a connection to a MS soap
service to receive a double u have to use FloatDeserializer as the last
parameter, not a string deserializer...

or at least this is what I guessed because in the Api guide there is no
explanation of the things inside the package
hope that helps
Simo

------
Simone Chiaretta