Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2015/03/10 11:35:07 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.12

Hi,

the vote passes as follows:

+1 Michael Dürig
+1 Amit Jain
+1 Alex Parvulescu
+1 Davide Giannella
+1 Julian Reschke
+1 Thomas Mueller

I'll push the release out.

Thomas, your vote was a bit unclear. Your first statement was
a +1 vote. Later you voiced concerns and suggested to not
release the candidate as 1.0.12, though you didn't want to
have it interpreted as a -1.

Maybe you didn't want to vote -1 because you thought it is a veto?
This is a majority vote and the release candidate will only fail
if we don't reach a majority of +1s or not sufficient +1s (three are
required at least).

Regards
 Marcel

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.12

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

OK, next time, I will vote -1 in such a situation.

Regards,
Thomas