Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Gula, Bob" <BG...@exchange.SanDiegoCA.NCR.COM> on 2000/10/10 02:13:23 UTC

Need help deploying stockquote example

I am running the Apache XML-SOAP 2.0 under BEA's Weblogic server.  I am
having trouble running the stockquote example.

When I deploy the stockquote example via the following command line:
java  org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:7001/rpcrouter  deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
I get the following error message:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
    at
org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(DeploymentDescriptor.jav
a:282)

When I deploy the stockquote example via the XML-SOAP Admin, It deploys
successfully, but I get the following error message when I run the example
stockquote client "GetQuote":
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
     at org.apache.soap.util.xml.Qname.<init><QName.java:80>

I am running xerces1.1.3 XML.parser.

Also, when deploying the stockquote example via the XML-SOAP Admin, what do
put in the "Mapping" fields?  i.e., the fields:
   Number of mappings
   Namespace URI
   Local Part
   Java Type