Posted to user@flink.apache.org by aitozi <gj...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/05 02:32:42 UTC

LatencyMarker

i am doubt that whether the backpressure will increase the latency of the
LatencyMarker?  does the latency number can be used to monitor the
backpressure

Re: LatencyMarker

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

So far I don't have any updates but I still want to look at this.

Best,
Aljoscha

Re: LatencyMarker

Posted by aitozi <gj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I have looked into the link you posted, the dashboard shown NAN is just
because the value of the latencyGague is not numerical, so it can't be shown
in dashboard. another day i will post a pr about this .

Now i have a another  pr on the issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7611.
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/4665
about the num of lost data, can you take a look at this, and give me some
suggestion,

thank you!
Aitozi

Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai wrote