Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Fadly Rasyad <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 06:16:20 UTC

Recording with JMeter Proxy Server in addition to existing Proxy Server

Hi all,

I am using Apache JMeter 2.1.1 and tried to record the clicks via JMeter
Http Proxy Server.
However, in our browser here, we are already using our corporate
internal Proxy Server to connect to the Internet.

So how to use JMeter to record the clicks for this case?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Best Regards,
Fadly Rasyad

Re: Recording with JMeter Proxy Server in addition to existing Proxy Server

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
When asking a new question, please create a new mail with an
appropriate subject line.

S///

Posted by bhagwanji <bh...@prathamsoftware.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You need to do

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Try to record the script using Mozilla.Most probably corporate firewall not
enabled for Mozilla check it once...Ohterwise use bad boy recored the script
and export to jmeter...

---Mahesh

Posted by bhagwanji <bh...@prathamsoftware.com>.
Hi,
I'm just record my script using badboy and then export it into the Jmeter.
It works fine.