Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io> on 2017/08/18 17:53:34 UTC

Jenkins PR build is failing

Hi,

The latest PR build on Jenkins (
https://builds.apache.org/user/riyer/my-views/view/MADlib-Monitor/job/madlib-pr-build/170/)
is failing with an
`java.io.IOException: No space left on device` error.
Can somebody with a Jenkins account have a look at
it please?

NJ

Re: Jenkins PR build is failing

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
FYI: I have triggered a new MADlib PR and it has gone to another build
slave and it looks happier.

-=e

Building remotely on H27 <https://builds.apache.org/computer/H27>
(ubuntu xenial) in workspace
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/madlib-pr-build

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Jenkins PR build is failing

Posted by Nandish Jayaram <nj...@pivotal.io>.