Posted to announce@apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2018/03/13 14:34:32 UTC

Apache CXF 3.1.15 released

Apache CXF™ is an open source services framework. CXF helps you build and
develop services using frontend programming APIs, like JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
These services can speak a variety of protocols such as SOAP, XML/HTTP,
RESTful HTTP, or CORBA and work over a variety of transports such as HTTP,
JMS or JBI.

The Apache CXF team is proud to announce the release of Apache CXF 3.1.15.
This is a patch release where 57 JIRA items were resolved.

To download Apache CXF 3.1.15 please go to:

http://cxf.apache.org/download.html

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Apache CXF 3.1.15 released

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan.

Ah, got it! On this page: https://cxf.apache.org/cxf-3115-release-notes.html,
the "release notes" link point to the 3.1.14 Jira issues. That the link at
the bottom of the page.

Gary

Re: Apache CXF 3.1.15 released

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12342151&projectId=12310511

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Ahttps://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12342151&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create&atl_token=A5KQ-2QAV-T4JA-FDED%7C552c8388cdafcf9adbb6c3e9767d58dfd47e8da2%7Clinpache CXF 3.1.15 released

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 13/03/2018 15:42, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thank you for another release.
>
> Are you sure about the 57 items resolved? I only see 23 listed on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310511&version=12341567

The link above refers to 3.1.14; for 3.1.15 instead:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310511&version=12342151

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò