Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2004/03/26 16:19:45 UTC

Display of output in coplets

Hi,

I have asked this question earlier. This time I am trying to put in a better
way.

I have 4 coplets which contain html forms. When users submits any of these
forms I want the output to be displayed in the 5th coplet which is not
visible when the user first looks at the screen. Only when the output has to
be displayed for any of the 4 coplets the user should see teh 5th coplet with
the output. The other4 coplets should be displayed just the way they are.

Is it possible to do it.

Can anyone please help.

Thanks for your time,
Anna.