Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gr...@intellicare.com on 2006/01/09 16:16:06 UTC

<ga...@wipro.com> wrote on 01/09/2006 09:59:49 AM:

> Hello
>
> I am new to struts.
>
> Can you please tell me where could I get the basic information
> regarding the same.
>
> Some of the basic books or pdf files for the basic understanding of
struts

Hi,

There's a lot of info out on the web - googling for "Struts introduction"
or "Struts tutorial" will give you tons of links. In particular, Rick's
lessons: http://www.reumann.net/struts/main.do is very well loved so that
may be a good start for you.

Btw, it would be good if you have a good subject line when you write to
the list - this will help future searchers of the list. (and btw, you
could search this archive too for this topic; people ask this question
regularly.)

..and welcome to Struts!
Geeta