Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Jianan Zhang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 08:37:32 UTC

Does nifi support [Change Password]?

Hi all,

I'v configured my nifi cluster to running in the security-mode, by setting
up kerberos login identity provider.
Now I can use command line to add principal, change password, etc. But I
found users can't change their own password in the nifi web page. Does nifi
support change password ability? Or I need some further configuration?

Thanks,

Jianan

Re: Does nifi support [Change Password]?

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

NiFi is not responsible of users' password. Users cannot change their
password with NiFi.
It'd need to be managed differently at Kerberos or AD or LDAP level.

Pierre