Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/03 23:36:35 UTC

What is the difference between system.gateway and default.registry.gateway

Hi All,

In configurations I find following 2 config values;

system.gateway=default
default.registry.gateway=default

What is the difference between these 2 ?

Thanks
Amila

Re: What is the difference between system.gateway and default.registry.gateway

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by "both configurations point to same property"?

What exactly are you trying to do?

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.