Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Corey Leong <cl...@nbacitycorp.com> on 2005/09/29 22:44:04 UTC

Authenticating jetspeed login against LDAP

Greetings All --

Wondering if anyone can point me in a direction.

I want to authenticate users logging into jetspeed 2 with our active
directory server on our network.

Currently, I created a couple of users via the jetspeed portal, but
prefer to use existing AD.

Thanks,

Corey

--
Corey Leong
IT Coordinator

NBA City
6068 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32819

407.351.1171 Office
407.351.2889 Fax
321.331.1882 Cell

Re: Authenticating jetspeed login against LDAP

Posted by Amit Soni <am...@netcore.co.in>.
Aaron Evans wrote:

>James Liao <jian.liao <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>>Check this out!
>>http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/config.html
>>-James Liao
>>

>Near the bottom of the page it has instructions for authenticating against
>LDAP. Please let us know how it goes as this will be something I'll need to
>do come implementation time.
>
>One thing it doesn't talk about is how to use it for more than authentication.
>For example, I want to use it for retrieving user role and group information
>as well...

from where i can get the ldif for ldap

Thanks,
Amit Soni

--
Amit Soni
netCORE Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Re: Authenticating jetspeed login against LDAP

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@yahoo.ca>.

Posted by James Liao <ji...@gmail.com>.
Check this out!