Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 15:43:19 UTC

Re: Description of Flink event time processing

Hi Elias,

Thanks for the update!
I think the document can be added to the docs now.

It has some overlap with the Event Time Overview page.
IMO, it should not replace the overview page but rather be a new page.
Maybe, we can make the overview a bit slimmer and point to the more
detailed discussion of your document.

Elias, do you want to put your document into Markdown and open a PR for the
documentation?

Thanks,
Fabian

Posted by Elias Levy <fe...@gmail.com>.
Fabian,

https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/6481

I added a page, but did not remove or edit any existing page.  Let me know
what you'd like to see trimmed.