Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Marc A. Donis" <ma...@runbox.com> on 2007/06/24 20:29:49 UTC

newbie: trouble packaging resources with war

Hi all,

I am new to Maven, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting my resources directory to appear in my war file.

My project looks like this:

Project root
    src
        main
            java
                (etc...)
            resources
                (resource files)
            webapp
                WEB-INF
        test
    target

It seems that no matter what I do, I can't convince maven to include the contents of ProjectRoot/src/main/resources in my war.

Can somebody please tell me what is the proper configuration?

Thanks,
Marc

It has removed 65822 spam emails to date.