Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Sofiane Bendoukha <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2014/09/08 18:48:39 UTC

Method initialization failed from the command prompt

Hello,

executing this https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/openstack/ from Eclipse
is successful.

The problem is when I try from the command line (unix system) I get
these error:

ERROR: Action exception in step (2): Constructor call resulted in an
exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/jclouds/logging/slf4j/config/SLF4JLoggingModule
java.lang.RuntimeException: Action exception in step (2): Constructor
call resulted in an exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/jclouds/logging/slf4j/config/SLF4JLoggingModule

Any one can help?

Regards,

Sofiane.

Re: Method initialization failed from the command prompt

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> I have all the required jars. As I said in Eclipse it's working fine,
> the problem comes from the command line.

How are you running the program from the command line?

ap

Re: Method initialization failed from the command prompt

Posted by Sofiane Soulfly <sa...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by felipe gutierrez <fe...@usto.re>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> Any one can help?

It looks like you are missing an SLF4J dependency in your classpath.
Could you share what your Eclipse classpath is? How did you set it up?

ap