Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net> on 2013/09/09 04:58:25 UTC

Securing Wicket 6.x Applications with Java EE, Spring & Jetty

Hello,

I am a new subscriber to the Wicket users list but have been using the
Wicket framework for about 3 years.

Recently I published an article documenting an approach my company uses
to secure Wicket applications.  It uses a combination of Java EE
container security, Spring security and a few custom wicket components
(for controlling view of component by role and permission).

http://iamfortress.org/WicketSecurity

There is also a sample Wicket application using these controls on GIT Hub.

https://github.com/shawnmckinney/wicketsecurity

I plan on publishing another document later that goes beyond the simple
Jetty security provider by introducing policy enforcement mechanisms
more suitable for production.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Shawn

Re: Securing Wicket 6.x Applications with Java EE, Spring & Jetty

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.
On 09/09/2013 01:21 AM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
> Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with us, Shawn!
> Please let us know when you publish the second document.

My pleasure Martin.  I've been using this forum and it's time for me to
contribute something.  Hope it helps.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.