Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by slawek <s....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/27 19:00:09 UTC

ejb - spring

Hello,

I would like to try use spring an ejb together. I was planning to start from
examples, but at the trunc I can't find example. Link with old trunc
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/spring-integration
is incorect too.

Best Regards
sw

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: ejb - spring

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We removed it since it was limiting and no more relevant today.

Using spring jee namespace allows you to get ejb easily (see jee:lookup)

Using simple cdi extension allows you to get spring beans in ejb/cdi beans
(i have one poc on my github, one will be added to deltaspike soon and some
others are around the web ;))