Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Maria Beckham <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/06/25 05:07:48 UTC

Installed successfully apache-stratos-4.0.0 but console not working

Hi All,

I have finally been able to re-install  stratos with no errors(on output console) by re-installing activemq 5.9.1.

But, when I try to access the below management url after successful installation, i am getting page cannot be displayed error

 https://10.9.205.116:9443/console, where ipaddress is the ipaddress of the node in which i have installed entire stratos except for cartridge agent.

when i run stratos.sh, the output says process already running.

please provide resolution or workaround ASAP