Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/03/26 17:45:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.5-incubator

I left this vote open much longer than normal due to the holiday weekend.

In total, we had 12 +1 votes.  3 are IPMC binding.

+1 IPMC:  jgenender, gnodet, jim
+1 CXF: dkulp, bmargulies, gmazza, ningjiang, ffang, jliu, ema, bharath
+1 Other: emeka_kanu

Thus, the vote passes.   I'll call the vote on general@incubator.  (yes,
we still need to do that.  Until the board votes to make the graduation
official, we're still under the incubator guidance)

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp