Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by wuzhouhui <wu...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> on 2018/12/02 07:38:52 UTC

svnbook-1.8 chinese translation invitation

Hi, everyone (specially Chinese):

Maybe this is inappropriately to send such an email to this mailing list,
but I can't find more appropriate mailing list (there are few Chinese people
in svnbook mailing list).

I have started to translation svnbook-1.8 for Chinese since May, 2017, and
currently working on chapter 7. I hope more people will join this translation
project. See http://svnbook.red-bean.com/index.zh.html for details.

Thanks.

Re: svnbook-1.8 chinese translation invitation

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Forwarding from users@.

tl;dr: Call for Chinese speakers to help with svnbook translation.