Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alan Woodward <al...@romseysoftware.co.uk> on 2018/02/23 09:50:28 UTC

Lucene/Solr 7.3

Hi all,

It’s been a couple of months since the 7.2 release, and we’ve accumulated some nice new features since then.  I’d like to volunteer to be RM for a 7.3 release.

I’m travelling for the next couple of weeks, so I would plan to create the release branch two weeks today, on the 9th March (unless anybody else wants to do it sooner, of course :)

- Alan

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks!

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
+1 Thanks!

-----

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.
Confirmed that this works with Java 10 on MacOS.  I’ll start a new build now.

Thanks Uwe!

RE: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>.

RE: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Alan, guys,

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.
Go ahead!

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Andrzej Białecki <an...@lucidworks.com>.
Alan,

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

I found a bug in SOLR-11648 where the cluster suggestions menu item is
visible in standalone Solr mode as well. The fix is trivial and I'll commit
it to 7.3.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>.
Thanks Alan!

On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 5:01 AM, Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’d like to build the RC on Monday, but it depends on SOLR-12070.  I can
> help debugging that if need be.
>
> +1 to backport your fixes

Done

Re: Lucene/Solr 7.3