Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de> on 2011/06/10 03:47:33 UTC

Re: SpamAssassin team on launchpad.net for daily Ubuntu builds

Working my way slowly through the load of last weeks backlog...

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 16:02 -0400, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> And yes, it looks like I caused a couple emails to this mailing list from
> launchpad to verify its use as the contact address for the launchpad team.
> Not really sure what that's for, but I expect low volume.  Not required,
> but might be useful.

Indeed, I recall 2 messages stuck in the moderation queue that fits
this, asking for confirmation. Ignored, so they expired from the queue
already. "Dunno what that's for" or rather dunno what that's about
triggered the mods to ignore it. ;)

Low volume so far indeed, no further posts. Though that's just 2 weeks
in. If it might be good to have as a contact, please poke me (off-list
is fine), to work out what to do about this.