Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ab...@gxs.com on 2009/06/24 15:08:40 UTC

Help on struts1 plugin

Hi,

I am trying to integrate action and form beans written in struts1 with struts 2.1.6. I would like to know how to configure struts.xml to provide the method name to be invoked. I am using DispatchAction. Can i use something like method as a child of the action tag and provide a request parameter in the form as method=<name of the method>.Will this work. please help me.

PS Note: I am trying to migrate all my jsp to use struts2 tag but I would like to retain struts 1 action. I am trying to achieve this by using struts1 plugin.

Thanks,
Ricky