Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/22 18:28:17 UTC

[HTTPTracer] time for a release :)

Hi all,
the newly moved tracer code is under a seperate project now. Shall we
make it a proper release so that other dependent projects have a
concrete version to depend on? The codebase is fairly complete
(actually it has been around since axis1, or perhaps way before that
even) and we only need to add a few documents a batch file and a shell
script to complete the release!

So here is my +1 for tracer
--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [HTTPTracer] time for a release :)

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 indeed , and its better if we can have this before Axis2 1.0

Ajith Ranabahu wrote:

>Hi all,
>the newly moved tracer code is under a seperate project now. Shall we
>make it a proper release so that other dependent projects have a
>concrete version to depend on? The codebase is fairly complete
>(actually it has been around since axis1, or perhaps way before that
>even) and we only need to add a few documents a batch file and a shell
>script to complete the release!
>
>So here is my +1 for tracer
>--
>Ajith Ranabahu

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Re: [HTTPTracer] time for a release :)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Huh? So they copied our code and committed it to their repo? Legal, of
course but IMO not very nice.

I'd like to propose that we we rename this project back to tcpmon. Will
send a VOTE out now.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.