Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Kanchan Mourya <Ka...@symphonysv.com> on 2012/04/25 10:23:03 UTC

search is not working in jackrabbit

Dear sir/Madam,

I have written a file upload program which has uploaded the files myfile.txt, myfilenew.txt, features.pdf in the jackrabbit repository. All the files are having text "this is a file".
When I am searching for the word "this" I m getting only one file in result ie myfile.txt
I want to know why I m not getting other two files listed while they also contain the text "this".

Following is the query I m using
"SELECT * FROM [nt:resource] AS file WHERE contains(file.*,'this')";

I am using jackrabbit standalone version 2.4.1.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Regards
Kanchan
________________________________
Kanchan Lata Mourya
T  +91-30271128 | M  +91-9900092742
kanchan.mourya@symphonysv.com<ma...@symphonysv.com>

Symphony Services
#13/1, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore-560103
www.symphonysv.com<http://www.symphonysv.com/>

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Re: search is not working in jackrabbit

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
It could be that 'this' is one of the stopwords defined in the lucene setup.

Regards,

Pierre

Op 25 april 2012 10:23 schreef Kanchan Mourya <Kanchan.Mourya@symphonysv.com