Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/19 20:23:09 UTC

axis2-kernel (trunk) depends on JAXWS

Hi Devs,

Why axis2-kernel in trunk directly depends on JAXWS jars
(DefaultSchemaGenerator). I thought JAXWS is an extension to core. Please do
applogize me, if a discussion on this happen.

Thank you!

Saminda
--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: axis2-kernel (trunk) depends on JAXWS

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: axis2-kernel (trunk) depends on JAXWS

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
> there are a couple of imports there from JAXWS api jars. I believe
> deepal made the changes when getting rid of annogen jar.
And I think we agree to move those APIs into Geronimo API and have the
dependency to that.

-Deepal

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.