Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com> on 2006/07/07 16:47:20 UTC

General approach for xsd:union?

Hi

I guess we all know that xsd:union types are not supported for Axis
1.x, so we need to write our own de/serialisers.

Does anyone have any useful guidance on how to do that please?

On the other hand, is there a better way entirely? XMLBeans perhaps?

Many thanks

Nathan

Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering -
+34-638-083-675, +34-91-201-2139 - AIM NathanCisco - nsowatsk@cisco.com

Re: General approach for xsd:union?

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.
Got it, that certainly helps my understanding!

Many thanks

Nathan

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Sowatskey <ns...@cisco.com>.