Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Ashok Chavan, Rutuja" <ru...@accenture.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/28 07:44:50 UTC

SSH connect Plugin for IOS

Hi Team,

We have built a cordova app which earlier was using corodva-plugin-SSH to connect to SFT to transfer files there.

However recently when we upgraded the IOS platform to 6.0.0 we are facing issues while running the app. After the splash screen just a white screen appears. We suspect this to be an issue with this plugin as we checked on internet and found that this plugin is only supported for Android now.

Can you please suggest a alternate plugin which we can use for IOS to connect to SFT? We have checked for cordova-sftp-plugin but as per the known issues mentioned in GIT the upload functionality is not working for IOS yet.

Regards,
Rutuja Chavan
Global Apps & ERP Platform - FIORI
Accenture - PDC
Mail: rutuja.ashok.chavan@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>
Contact: +91 9922430367

________________________________

www.accenture.com

Re: SSH connect Plugin for IOS

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rutuja,

This mailing list is for discussion of developing cordova itself, and not
how to develop apps with cordova.  The plugin you reference does state that
it only supports cordova-android, so I wonder what was working in
cordova-ios before 6.0?  Ultimately you should ask this question on stack
overflow, or via our slack community where developers (and committers)
collaborate and share advice on how to develop apps with cordova. You could
also contact the developer of that plugin, and ask them if they intend to
support cordova-ios.

Cheers,
  Jesse

http://slack.cordova.io/