Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by bari <ba...@sonicbox.com> on 2000/11/23 00:02:56 UTC

how do I restart the server

I have changed some of my scripts and I need to reload them. for that I need
to restart the server. but the changes are in my subtree in the sandbox. so
if I restart the server is it going to be problem for the other users. if
not is there any other way to reload my scripts. I have tried adding
PerlModule Apache::StatINC
PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC
but it didn't help me as I made changes to one of my .pm files. I need help.

- bari

Re: how do I restart the server

Posted by Ilya Soldatkin <ar...@bob.techcen.zgrad.su>.

> I have changed some of my scripts and I need to reload them. for that I
need
> to restart the server. but the changes are in my subtree in the sandbox.
so
> if I restart the server is it going to be problem for the other users. if
> not is there any other way to reload my scripts. I have tried adding
> PerlModule Apache::StatINC
> PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC
> but it didn't help me as I made changes to one of my .pm files. I need
help.

I am using file .htaccess for this purpose. Here is it. Place this file in
the directory where your script located.
SetHandler      perl-script
  PerlHandler     Apache::Registry
  PerlInitHandler Apache::StatINC
  PerlSendHeader  On