Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pillai, Ranjith" <ra...@hp.com> on 2004/02/24 20:03:58 UTC

Namespace frustration..

Hi Axis group,

            Please help me to solve this..

            I have a doc/literal web service. I am trying to invoke
service methods based on XML QName. But I am not successful, always get
the

                        <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Deserializing parameter &apos;getEventsRequestElement&apos;:  could not
find deserializer for type
{http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2002-08/Lo
ggingFacility.xsd}getEventsRequestType</faultstring>

            Here is my entry for this service in Server-config.wsdd file
and I am using Axis 1.1

            <service name="LoggingService" provider="java:RPC"
style="Document" use="literal">

      <wsdlFile>.../log/Logging.wsdl</wsdlFile>

      <parameter name="className" value="DocLitLoggerImpl"/>

      <operation name="getEvents"

            qname="ns:getEventsRequestElement"

xmlns:ns="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2
002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd"

            returnQName="retNS:getEventsResponseElement"

xmlns:retNS="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagemen
t/2002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd"

            returnType="rtns:GetEventsResponseType"

xmlns:rtns="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement
/2002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd" >

            <parameter qname="tns:getEventsRequestElement"
type="tns:getEventsRequestType"
xmlns:tns="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/
2002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd"/>

      </operation>

http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2002-08/Log
gingFacility.xsd

      <typeMapping

xmlns:ns="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2
002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd"

            qname="ns:getEventsRequestType"

languageSpecificType="java:com.hp.globalops.log.GetEventsRequestType"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFact
ory"

            encodingStyle=""/>

      <typeMapping

xmlns:ns="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/2
002-08/LoggingFacility.xsd"

            qname="ns:getEventsResponseType"

languageSpecificType="java:com.hp.globalops.log.GetEventsResponseType"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory"

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorDeserializerFact
ory"

            encodingStyle=""/>

 </service>

            This is my input soap message:

            <soapenv:Body>

                          <m:getEventsRequestElement

xmlns:m="http://www.ws-i.org/SampleApplications/SupplyChainManagement/20
02-08/LoggingFacility.xsd">

                        <m:DemoUserID>TestUserID</m:DemoUserID>

                        </m:getEventsRequestElement>

            </soapenv:Body>

            Also attaching my wsdl file and schema with this message.

            Any help will be deeply appreciated..

            Thanks,

            Ranjith Pillai.