Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2008/12/11 12:27:54 UTC

Would it make sense to add a Distributed-OSGi component to CXF-Jira?

Hi all,

Currently all of the bugs against the Distributed OSGi code are filed
in the 'OSGi' component in CXF. However I think this is potentially
confusing as the 'OSGi' component really hints to me that it relates
to OSGi properties of core CXF (e.g. the way OSGi metadata is added to
OSGi-bundelized CXF libraries).

Since this is quite a different area from the code that implements the
Distributed OSGi specification I was wondering would it make sense to
add a 'Distributed OSGi' component to JIRA as well for bugs relating
to that code?

Cheers,

David

Re: Would it make sense to add a Distributed-OSGi component to CXF-Jira?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Done.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: Would it make sense to add a Distributed-OSGi component to CXF-Jira?

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@progress.com>.

Yep agreed, makes sense to have a separate distributed OSGi category in JIRA.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@progress.com>.