Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com> on 2013/10/24 19:11:38 UTC

JMS Component -Tibco specific option

Hi Camel Riders,

Has anyone ever had to set Tibco or other implementation specific options for JMS on the publisher? I don't see any examples of how to do that on the web page. Specifically, I would like to do publisher.setDeliveryMode(com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjms.RELIABLE_DELIVERY)

We use camel 2.11 and spring DSL. I guess I need to use a custom publisher instead of relying on default publisher in

<to uri="jms:topic:{{pricecollision.topic}}?deliveryPersistent=false" />

Thanks for your help

Geoff

RE: JMS Component -Tibco specific option

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.
Hi Paula,

Thanks for the attempt. com.tibco.tibjms.TibjmsConnectionFactory does not have a property for delivery mode. Unless I'm missing, which is possible. :)

Thanks
Geoffrey A Gershaw
Credit eTrading Development
+1 919 994 6412 (*102 6412)

Posted by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff,

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223)" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.
I love you people

We've fixed this for deliveryMode in upcoming 2.12.2 / 2.13

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Gershaw, Geoffrey A. (KFFC 223) <
geoffrey.gershaw@credit-suisse.com> wrote:

> Hi Camel Riders,
>
> Has anyone ever had to set Tibco or other implementation specific options
> for JMS on the publisher? I don't see any examples of how to do that on the
> web page. Specifically, I would like to do
> publisher.setDeliveryMode(com.tibco.tibjms.Tibjms.RELIABLE_DELIVERY)
>
> We use camel 2.11 and spring DSL. I guess I need to use a custom publisher
> instead of relying on default publisher in
>
> <to uri="jms:topic:{{pricecollision.topic}}?deliveryPersistent=false" />
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Geoff

> communications disclaimer:

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: JMS Component -Tibco specific option

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.