Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/08 06:19:28 UTC

Problem accessing /client/ - Service Unavailable

Hello,

After installing Cloudstack,

IP:8080/client/

gives HTTP ERROR 503
Problem accessing /client/. Reason: Service Unavailable

Tried restarting using

service cloudstack-management restart

Accessing the URL, and

grep -i -E 'error|exception' /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log gives

----------------------
2020-05-08 10:46:21,300 WARN  [o.a.c.s.m.c.ResourceApplicationContext] (main:null) (logid:) Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
2020-05-08 11:28:04,678 ERROR [c.c.u.d.DbUtil] (main:null) (logid:) GET_LOCK() throws exception
java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed for a result set of type ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY.
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:129)
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97)
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122)
2020-05-08 11:28:04,684 WARN  [o.a.c.s.m.c.ResourceApplicationContext] (main:null) (logid:) Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle'; nested exception is com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to acquire lock to check for database integrity.
----------------------

Please help.

Re: Problem accessing /client/ - Service Unavailable

Posted by welly sunardy <we...@gmail.com>.
Ho Jisha,

Downgrade to version 5.1.x
With command

# yum downgrade mysql-connector-java

Regards,
Welly

Posted by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by welly sunardy <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jisha,

Posted by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luis <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jisha,

Posted by Luis Martinez <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Sure,

Posted by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com>.
Now, I see this error :

Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: cleanupForServer:Exception:cleanupForServer:Exception:Table 'cloud.op_lock' doesn't exist
Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: cleanupForServer:Exception:Table 'cloud.op_lock' doesn't exist
Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'cloud.op_lock' doesn't exist
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:120)
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97)
	at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122)

However, the table op_lock exists.

| op_host_capacity                     |
| op_host_transfer                     |
| op_host_upgrade                      |
| op_it_work                           |
| op_lock                              |
| op_networks                          |

Posted by Jisha Ashokan <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hello,