Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/08/02 22:09:16 UTC

Split off more chunks from server...

server/trunk is getting massive... and most folks who work on bits
don't even care about half of that stuff... or really don't need to
care about it.

I think we should really start to think seriously about splitting up
server/trunk into smaller *separate* projects like the txmanager
bits.  Maybe even each separate bit of functionality, like amq should
bit split up like that too.  But to do that we need to get the core
split up.  I certainly don't want to get into each module having its
own trunk, but I'm really starting to think that we need to split
this puppy up a lot more so that its easier to develop on the platform.

--jason